How we work is evolving.
Where we work should, too.
As work evolves the definition of workplace is no longer confined within four walls. By activating outdoor space to attract, retain, and sustain the best employees, businesses
can enhance corporate culture, solidify brand, and drive innovation. Landscape Forms provides the building blocks to create productive, inspired workspaces outside that amplify the performance of people, teams, and enterprise.
Ironically, as technology frees us up from working in a set location, it puts more pressure on physical workspace to attract, retain, and sustain the best workforce.
Read More >>
Work Happens Everywhere
Promote well-being by connecting employees to natural light, fresh air, and nature throughout the work day to create a sense of belonging, encourage personal mindfulness, and foster rejuvenation.
Enhance Work Experiences
Enhance work experiences by providing open, thriving, and natural settings that facilitate informal peer-to-peer connections. These nuture a sense of fulfillment by fostering daily relationship building interactions that enrich professional development, accelerate personal growth, and strengthen work-life integration.
Stimulate intellectual curiosity, creativity, and exploration essential to innovation by providing a palette of settings that enable connection and interaction with nature.
Build culture by providing a variety of outdoor work settings that nurture healthy interpersonal work relationships, increase productivity, and empower innovation. This leads to a heightened sense of engagement, improved morale, and enhanced sense of accomplishment for employees.
We believe that a connection to nature and others can ignite healthier and more stimulating work environments.
By giving employees what they need most: access to each other, the right tools and technologies, and places that offer inspiration, choice, and control; we can extend workplace outdoors.
To enable this, Landscape Forms has created a series of application thought starters incorporating our portfolio or site furnishing, architectural, technology, and lighting elements.
Architects, designers, facility managers, and landscape architects can make a significant contribution to daily work life by leveraging these strategies to fully engage the outdoor workplace.
Be inspired. Browse our application thought starters as you explore innovative, meaningful, and solutions based approaches to activating
outdoor environments. Let our ideas spark your imagination to create uniquely empowering, engaging, and rejuvenating experiences outside.
Work - M4
A meeting space is an area that supports productive outdoor work sessions for teams to discuss, present, and collaborate.
Providing a palette of settings that enable connection and interaction with nature stimulates intellectual curiosity, creativity and exploration, which are essential to innovation.
Elements, Attributes, and User Experience
- An outdoor deck and portico adjacent to an office space allows for fluid transition of work from indoors to outdoors.
- An outdoor meeting space furnished to meet a wide range of postures and work types offers opportunities to work collaboratively or individually, connect with peers and nature to inspire creative thought, and encourages all to use and enjoy the space.
- GO OutdoorTables with Chipman stools provide long communial work platforms that facilitate informal meetings for brainstorming, offer power for mobile devices, and spark interaction between individuals and co-workers.
- Cochran lounge chairs and Cochran side tables provide relaxed social spaces that connect users to nature and each other.
- Chipman table and Chipman chair clusters encourage use for intimate discussions and focused work in the open air.
- Large custom planters help define the space while incorporating greenery.
- Custom canopy structure reduces glare on screens and provides needed shade to promote comfort while working.
- Custom tiered seating along the space perimeter provides additional social or observational space.
- MultipliCITY path lights complement the space aesthetics while illuminating the deck edges for safe use.